Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay Rooms & Accommodation
Situated in Urayasu, Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay is in the entertainment district and close to Disneyland® Tokyo and Tokyo DisneySea®. Additional area attractions include Tokyo Sea Life Park and Kasai Rinkai Park.
Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay has hot springs. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Urayasu hotel features 2 restaurants. This is a smoke-free property.
The 380 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay include safes and slippers. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 0800 456 081from NZ$354
- Traditional Room, Non Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Standard Twin Room, Non-Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Standard Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Traditional Room, Non Smoking
- Standard Twin Room, Non-Smoking
- Japanese and Western Room, Non Smoking, Advanced Purchase
- Standard Quadruple Room, Non Smoking
- Japanese and Western Room, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 380 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Urayasu hotels
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
Top Urayasu hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Urayasu
- Hotel Hokke Inn NihonbashiFrom
"hotel facilities are new very clean room and helpful staff a comfortable stay in general."Feb 22, 2015
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza ShinjukuFrom
"the hotel service was great"Feb 17, 2015
- InterContinental ANA TokyoFrom
"Staff were very helpful and obliging. There had been a mix up with the booking. Although I had changed it they were only expecting 2 in the room and we were 3. Quickly sorted.…"Jan 24, 2015
- Shiba Park HotelFrom
"Very good hotel, close to the train station and many small restaurants nearby. Great little bar called HJ Bar with a friendly owner who speaks excellent English down the lane…"Jan 19, 2015
DiningLala italiana - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kai - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay Rooms & Accommodation’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Self parking costs JPY 1000 per night with in/out privileges
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.