What's Lecong like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Lecong? Places to visit such as Chinese Ceramic City and Foshan Century Lotus Stadium are not far away. Shiwan Park and Foshan Ancestral Temple are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lecong
Lecong is located 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Foshan.
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Lecong
Things to see and do in and around Lecong
Things to see near Lecong:
- Foshan Century Lotus Stadium (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Shiwan Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Foshan Ancestral Temple (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Nanfeng Kiln (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Tongji Bridge of Foshan (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Foshan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, August, July (average 236 mm of rainfall)