What's Red Light District like?
Red Light District is a walkable part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Walking Street while you're here. SM City Clark and Nepo Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Red Light District
Red Light District is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Angeles City.
- Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Red Light District
Things to see and do in and around Red Light District
Things to see near Red Light District:
- Holy Angel University (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Clark Freeport Zone (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Clark Parade Grounds (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Clark Air Base Bicentennial Park and Recreation Area (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Stotsenberg Park (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
Things to do near Red Light District:
- Walking Street (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- SM City Clark (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Nepo Mall (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Deca Clark Wakeboard Pampanga (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Dinosaurs Island (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Angeles City?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 198 mm of rainfall)