What's Osborne like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Osborne? Places such as Semaphore Jetty and South Australian Maritime Museum are just a little farther away. Jackalope Studio Gallery and Semaphore Park Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Osborne
Osborne is located 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Osborne
Things to see and do in and around Osborne
Things to see near Osborne:
- Semaphore Jetty (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Semaphore Park Beach (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Torrens Island Conservation Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Barker Inlet-St Kilda Aquatic Reserve (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Fort Glanville Conservation Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Osborne:
- South Australian Maritime Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Jackalope Studio Gallery (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- The Semaphore Waterslide Complex (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Fishermen's Wharf Market (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- National Railway Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)