What's South Laurel like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider South Laurel? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Arundel Mills Mall. Laurel Park and Patuxent River are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to South Laurel
South Laurel is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Laurel.
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from South Laurel
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from South Laurel
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 5 mi (8.1 km) from South Laurel
Things to see and do in and around South Laurel
Things to see near South Laurel:
- Patuxent River (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Fairland Sports and Athletic Complex (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Gardens Ice House (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Buddy Attick Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- National Security Agency Headquarters (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near South Laurel:
- Laurel Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Cross Creek Golf Club (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Historic Savage Mill (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Dutch Country Farmers Market (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Laurel Museum (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Laurel?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, May, March (average 102 mm of rainfall)