What's Pluit like?
While in Pluit, you can enjoy the restaurants. Places such as Jakarta History Museum and Waterbom Jakarta are just a little farther away. Dunia Fantasi and Mangga Dua are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Pluit
Pluit is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Pluit
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Pluit
Things to see and do in and around Pluit
Things to see near Pluit:
- Presidential Palace (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Jakarta International Expo (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Istiqlal Mosque (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Jakarta Cathedral (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- National Monument (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Pluit:
- Jakarta History Museum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Waterbom Jakarta (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Dunia Fantasi (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Mangga Dua (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Neo SOHO (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)