What's Los Menores like?
Visitors really like Los Menores, especially its entertainment venues, restaurants and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this relaxing neighbourhood's great bars. Siam Park and El Duque Beach are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Fanabe Beach and Veronicas Strip are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Los Menores
Los Menores is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Adeje.
- Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from Los Menores
- La Gomera (GMZ), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from Los Menores
Things to see and do in and around Los Menores
Things to see near Los Menores:
- El Duque Beach (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Fanabe Beach (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- La Caleta National Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Barranco del Infierno Trail (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- La Pinta Beach (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Los Menores:
- Siam Park (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Golf Costa Adeje (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Plaza del Duque Shopping Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Gran Sur Shopping Center (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Centro Comercial San Eugenio (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Armenime?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, October (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, November (average 21 mm of rainfall)