What's Sunnynook like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Sunnynook? Visit places such as Eventfinda Stadium and Smales Farm when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Takapuna Golf Course and Driving Range and North Harbour Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sunnynook
Sunnynook is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Sunnynook
Things to see and do in and around Sunnynook
Things to see near Sunnynook:
- Eventfinda Stadium (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Smales Farm (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- North Harbour Stadium (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Takapuna Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Long Bay Beach (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Sunnynook:
- Takapuna Golf Course and Driving Range (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Bruce Mason Centre (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- AUT Millennium (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Westfield Albany Shopping Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Takapuna Markets (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)