Your safety is our top priority
Hotels in Dubai
Why book with Hotels.com?
Where to stay in Dubai?
- ibis One Central Hotel
ibis One Central Hotel3-star
Trade Center5.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.4.Very good275 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Premier Inn Dubai International Airport
Premier Inn Dubai International Airport3-starVIP
Garhoud5.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous1,063 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai4-star
DIFC6.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb488 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates4-star
Al Barsha 120.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb283 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, an IHG Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, an IHG Hotel3-star
Garhoud5.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good976 Hotels.com guest reviews
- ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel3-star
Garhoud3.4 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous247 Hotels.com guest reviews
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai5-star
Downtown Dubai10.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb852 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall
Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall3-starVIP
Jabal Ali 231.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous114 Hotels.com guest reviews
- ibis Al Rigga
ibis Al Rigga3-star
Al Muraqqabat0.7 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good289 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport
Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport
Al Qusais6.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good368 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa5-starVIP
Palm Jumeirah22.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb643 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai4-star
Al Mankhool2.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb308 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai5-star
Trade Center4.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous914 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village4-star
Jadaf5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous224 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Millennium Place Marina
Millennium Place MarinaVIP
Jumeirah Beach Residence28 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous163 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Dubai
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)4.3 kilometers to city centre
Burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall Station8.3 kilometers to city centre
Airport Terminal 3 Station5.1 kilometers to city centre
Dubai Airport Free Zone Station6.1 kilometers to city centre
Airport Terminal 1 Station4.3 kilometers to city centre
World Trade Centre Station5.3 kilometers to city centre
Find out more about Dubai
Dubai Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the average cost of a 3-star hotel?
One night at a 3-star hotel will be around USD 72.
What are some of the top sights?
The Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain are just some of the many sights in the city.
When is the best time to visit?
Most visitors arrive Oct–Apr when the weather is warm and dry. With a desert climate, temperatures soar in the summer (Jun–Sep).
This super-wealthy desert city of Dubai has grown immensely since the discovery of oil, before which it was a bit of a backwater. Today, it has a superb infrastructure complete with a vast range of accommodation, most of it in the upper end and tailored to the business traveller, as well as to couples and families. Dubai also has a striking coastline, which is now pockmarked by the Palm Islands and the sun shines here throughout the year.
The beach stretches for many kilometres and has been set up with extensive facilities for tourists to enjoy. There are all sorts of water sports available, along with lifeguards and changing facilities at Jumeirah Beach. If you are lucky enough to stay on Palm Jumeirah, your hotel will have its own stretch of beach.
The shopping is right up there with major global cities and there is a spread of eating options and sporting events. Though it has a wide range of hotels, it is more geared to the four- and five-star bracket and even boasts the world’s only ‘seven-star’, the elegant Burj Al Arab. More modest options include the likes of the four-star Golden Sands Hotel Apartments and the three-star Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Accommodations in Dubai
There is a range of options for all travellers such as Wifi equipped amenities, gym, fitness centres, and complimentary breakfast. The most popular hotel in Dubai is the Beach Walk Hotel, which has been booked &TravellersChoiceBooked1 times from our Hotels.com verified guests. Our guests also highly recommended Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage in Dubai as it has been reserved &TravellersChoiceBooked2 times.
Sightseeing in DubaiDubai’s many fun attractions and the beach are within easy shouting distance of its hotels. They are to be found in all tourist districts, from the old commercial centre of Deira to the new downtown and the marina.
Not the original centre of Dubai—which is roughly the Deira and Bur Dubai areas—the ‘Downtown Dubai’ of today is a modern development of towers, hotels and malls situated behind Satwa and Jumeirah. It is best known for the massive Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, and also for the Dubai Mall, the world’s biggest. Other sights here include a stunning fountain and park, while nearby the Satwa district boasts a Little Manila and Little India.
Dubai Marina is another of Dubai’s more recent developments and is positioned at the bottom of Jumeirah Beach, near the entrance to Palm Jumeirah. Many tourists base themselves here, with the five-star Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort a popular accommodation option. Be sure to take in the Jumeirah Beach Walk and the fabulous Dubai Marina Mall.
Transportation in Dubai
Most locals travel about by car as Dubai is spread out and not totally covered as well as it could be by public transport. The main tourist areas are well covered, however, with a couple of metro lines crossing the city. The bus system is fairly efficient and cheap, though busy, and there are meter taxis everywhere. Most hotels offer airport transfers and there are water taxis that cross the Creek, while those staying on Palm Jumeirah can make use of the monorail system.
We do more than just hotels...
Short-stay apartments and other serviced properties
The best of both hotels and apartments
Youth hostels and other backpacker accommodation
Holiday resorts and all-inclusive hotels with spa, pool or private beaches
Villas, houses and other luxury holiday rentals
Authentic guest houses ready for your next stay
Flats, townhouses, villas and other holiday rentals
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi Hotels
- Sharjah Hotels
- Jebel Ali Hotels
- Ajman Hotels
- Ras Al Khaimah Hotels
- Oud Metha Hotels
- Hatta Hotels
- Al Ain Hotels
- Al-Fujairah Hotels
- Mahdar Bin Usayyan Hotels
- Khor Fakkan Hotels
- Dadna Hotels
- Hotels near The Walk, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai World Trade Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Hotels near Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
- Hotels near Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim
- Hotels near Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Hotels near Global Village, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai Fountain, Business Bay
- Hotels near Dubai Cruise Terminal, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai Creek, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai Expo 2020, Jebel Ali
- Hotels near Dubai Investment Park, Dubai
- Hotels near Barsha Heights, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai Design District, Business Bay
- Hotels near Garhoud, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai Media City, Dubai
- Hotels near Trade Center, Trade Centre Area
- Hotels near Al Qusais, Dubai
- Hotels near Dubai Internet City, Dubai
- Hotels near DIFC, Trade Centre Area
- Hotels near Dubai Studio City, Dubai
- Hotels near Arabian Ranches, Dubai
- Hotels near Al Quoz 4, Al Quoz
- Hotels near Mirdif, Dubai
- Five Star Hotels in Dubai
- Four Star Hotels in Dubai
- Three Star Hotels in Dubai
- Two Star Hotels in Dubai
- One Star Hotels in Dubai
- Apartments in Dubai
- Apart-hotels in Dubai
- Hostels in Dubai
- Resorts in Dubai
- Villas in Dubai
- Guest houses in Dubai
- Vacation homes in Dubai
- Breakfast included Hotels in Dubai
- Pool Hotels in Dubai
- WiFi included Hotels in Dubai
- Parking available Hotels in Dubai
- Kitchen Hotels in Dubai
- Gym Hotels in Dubai
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai
- In-room accessibility Hotels in Dubai
Top rated Dubai Hotels
- Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage
- London Suites Hotel
- Nasma Luxury Stays - Park Island
- Dream Inn Dubai - Trident
- Dream Inn Dubai -Boulevard Central
Recently added Dubai Hotels
- Pristine 2BR Apt in Business Bay with Burj Khalifa Views!
- Bright and Modern 2BR Apartment with City views!
- Spacious Studio in Dubai Marina with City Views!
- Serene 2BR Apartment with Marina and City Views!
- Exceptional 2BR Apartment with Marina Views!
Other Dubai Hotels
- Grand Midwest Reve
- Al Salam Grand Hotel Apartment
- Golden Tulip Al Thanyah
- Legacy Hotel Apartments
- Richmond Hotel Apartments
Cities near to Dubai