What's Sun Swept Isles like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Sun Swept Isles? Top places in the larger area to visit include Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood and Hollywood Beach. Port Everglades and Hard Rock Stadium are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Sun Swept IslesSun Swept Isles is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Hollywood.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Sun Swept Isles
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL), 2.5 mi (4 km) from Sun Swept Isles
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Sun Swept Isles
Things to see and do in and around Sun Swept Isles
Things to see near Sun Swept Isles:
- Hollywood Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Port Everglades (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Hollywood North Beach Park (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Hallandale Beach (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Sun Swept Isles:
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Dania Pointe (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- The Casino at Dania Beach (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Seminole Casino Hollywood (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- North Broadwalk (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hollywood?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 220 mm of rainfall)