What's - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Kawaramachi. Daitokuji Temple and Funaoka Thermal Bath are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō
- Shichiku Nishitakanawachō is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Kyoto.
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 24.8 mi (40 km) from - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō
Things to see and do in and around - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō
Things to see near - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō:
- Daitokuji Temple (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Bukkyo University (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Kamo Shrine (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Kinkaku-ji (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Kitano Tenmangū (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
Things to do near - Shichiku Nishitakanawachō:
- Kawaramachi (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Funaoka Thermal Bath (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Kyoto Concert Hall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Kyoto International Manga Museum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Sanjo (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kyoto?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 113 mm of rainfall)