What's Ain Zaghouan like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Ain Zaghouan. Places such as Carthage Acropolium and Carthage Museum are just a little farther away. La Marsa Beach and La Goulette Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ain Zaghouan
Ain Zaghouan is located 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Tunis.
- Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 3.7 mi (6 km) from Ain Zaghouan
Things to see and do in and around Ain Zaghouan
Things to see near Ain Zaghouan:
- Carthage Acropolium (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- La Marsa Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- La Goulette Beach (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- North Africa American Cemetery and Memorial (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Antonin Baths (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Ain Zaghouan:
- Carthage Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Dah Dah Happy Land Entertainment Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Museum Dar el-Annabi (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Salammbo Oceanographic Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Golf de Carthage (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tunis?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, October, January, February (average 62 mm of rainfall)