What's Waverley Gardens like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Waverley Gardens? Places such as Sandown Racecourse and The Glen Shopping Centre are just a little farther away. Sandown Greyhound Racing Club and Dandenong Basketball Stadium are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Waverley GardensWaverley Gardens is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 26.1 mi (42.1 km) from Waverley Gardens
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from Waverley Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Waverley Gardens
Things to see near Waverley Gardens:
- Monash University (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Sandown Greyhound Racing Club (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Dandenong Basketball Stadium (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Tirhatuan Wetlands Conservation Reserve (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Starlight Reserve (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Waverley Gardens:
- Sandown Racecourse (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- The Glen Shopping Centre (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- M-City Monash (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Dandenong Market (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Drum Theatre (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)