What's Nukuhau like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Nukuhau? Take time to see places such as Lake Taupo and Waikato River while you're here. Craters of the Moon and Wairakei International Golf Course are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Nukuhau
Nukuhau is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Taupo.
- Taupo (TUO), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Nukuhau
Things to see and do in and around Nukuhau
What to see in Nukuhau
Things to do near Nukuhau:
- Wairakei International Golf Course (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Taupo Hot Springs (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Taupo Museum and Art Gallery (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Wairakei Natural Thermal Valley (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Golf Club Taupo (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Taupo?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, April (average 91 mm of rainfall)