What's River Ridge like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than River Ridge. Nature lovers can visit Mississippi River. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mercedes-Benz Superdome and Canal Street.
How to get to River RidgeRiver Ridge is located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of New Orleans.
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 3.1 mi (5 km) from River Ridge
Things to see and do in and around River Ridge
Things to see near River Ridge:
- Mississippi River (664.6 mi/1,069.5 km away)
- Lafreniere Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Metairie Business District (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- John A. Alario, Sr. Event Center (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Thomas Jefferson Park (1.3 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near River Ridge:
- Lakeside Shopping Center (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- NOLA Motorsports Park (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Clearview Mall (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- TPC Louisiana (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Esplanade Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Orleans?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 175 mm of rainfall)