Your safety is our top priority
Two Star Hotels in Chatham
Why book with Hotels.com?
Two Star Hotels in Chatham
- The Chatham Motel
The Chatham Motel2-star
2.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional147 Hotels.com guest reviews
- The Hawthorne
0.9 kilometer to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb56 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Chatham Highlander Village Inn
Chatham Highlander Village Inn2-star
0.9 kilometer to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous45 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Surfside Inn Chatham
Surfside Inn Chatham2.5-star
1.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating7.8.Good45 Hotels.com guest reviews
- 54 Cross Street - One Bedroom Condo
54 Cross Street - One Bedroom Condo2.5-star
0.3 kilometer to city centre
- 76 Olde Towne Lane - Four Bedroom House
76 Olde Towne Lane - Four Bedroom House2.5-star
2.5 kilometers to city centre
- Lavish : Amazing Locale Near Dining & Beach 1 Bedroom Condo
Lavish : Amazing Locale Near Dining & Beach 1 Bedroom Condo2-star
0.4 kilometer to city centre
- Chatham Tides
6.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb119 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Handkerchief Shoals Inn
Handkerchief Shoals Inn2.5-star
7.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous50 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Skaket Beach Motel
Skaket Beach Motel2-star
11.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb123 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Rodeway Inn Orleans - Cape Cod
Rodeway Inn Orleans - Cape Cod2-star
12.5 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good154 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
Olde Tavern Motel And Inn2.5-star
11.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.0.Superb36 Hotels.com guest reviews
- A Beach Breeze Inn
A Beach Breeze Inn2.5-star
12.2 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.2.Superb57 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Cape Cod Wishing Well
Cape Cod Wishing Well2-star
11.9 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.2.Very good43 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Mooncussers Tavern and Inn
Mooncussers Tavern and Inn2.5-star
10.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.6.Fabulous32 Hotels.com guest reviews
Top landmarks in Chatham
Chatham Fish Pier
Imagine strolling along Chatham Fish Pier for some great waterfront pics. It's located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Chatham. Spend the afternoon at the beach and head to one of the seafood restaurants for a bite to eat.See nearby properties
When the beach is calling your name, you might want to head down to Hardings Beach, located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central West Chatham. Catch the sunset by the shore at Ridgevale Beach and Cockle Cove Beach, located nearby.See nearby properties
If being by the water is a major draw, Ridgevale Beach is a spot you might want to check out, located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central West Chatham. Catch the sunset by the shore at Cockle Cove Beach, just a short walk away.See nearby properties
If you're planning a bit of sightseeing during your trip, head to Chatham Lighthouse— just one of the landmarks located 1 mi (1.6 km) from central Chatham. Why not take a stroll along the beaches and watch the sunset while you're here?See nearby properties
If you can't wait to get to the beach, you might enjoy a trip to Fox Hill located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from central Chatham. Enjoy the sunset by the shore at Chatham Lighthouse Beach, Hardings Beach, and Ridgevale Beach.See nearby properties
Not sure where to go? Here are some popular destinations you may like
- Cape Cod
- Martha's Vineyard
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in United States of America
- Honolulu Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- New York Hotels
- San Francisco Hotels
- Los Angeles Hotels
- Anaheim Hotels
- Chicago Hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- Houston Hotels
- San Diego Hotels
- New Orleans Hotels
- Boston Hotels
- Seattle Hotels
- Washington Hotels
- Santa Monica Hotels
Top rated Chatham Hotels
- Charming Downtown Chatham
- Walk to Chatham Main St., boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife!
- It's all about the location and charm! Located in the heart of Chatham's Old Village and boasting a beautiful marsh view.
- Quick walk to desirable Ridgevale Beach!
- School Street in the Old Village!! Charming, new construction with attention to detail!
Recently added Chatham Hotels
- Peaceful, quiet and private - close to everything downtown Chatham has to offer!
- Off the Chatham Loop! Perfectly decorated rental home for comfort & family enjoyment.
- Brand New Chatham 4 Bedroom w/ Central AC
- #654: Newly Renovated, Multiple Deck Areas, Pool Table, Walk to Lovers Lake, Close to Downtown!
- Air Conditioned Comfort Near Beaches, Biking, and Town
Other Chatham Hotels
- Fully Renovated Chatham 3 Bedroom with Water Views
- High above the Oyster River with spectacular views!
- Spacious Chatham Retreat - Close To Beaches, Shopping & Restaurants
- Spend your vacation beachfront! Perfectly located with never-ending views of blue waters & coral sunrises!
- Dog friendly home with 2 decks and a large back yard, short drive to beach & Downtown Chatham!
Cities near to Chatham