What is Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray like for family-friendly holidays?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly holiday destination, you might want to consider friendly people Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray for its local cuisine. Spend a day checking out attractions like Seine. When you're ready to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray offers different types of accommodation options for families so you have a variety to choose from.
What are the best things to see and do in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Rouen Expo Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km)
- Rouen Cathedral (4.1 mi/6.6 km)
- Gros Horloge (4.1 mi/6.7 km)
- Saint-Ouen Church (4.2 mi/6.8 km)
- Jeanne d'Arc Church (4.2 mi/6.8 km)
- Place du Vieux-Marche (4.3 mi/6.9 km)
- Tour Jeanne d'Arc (4.5 mi/7.2 km)
- Biotropica Zoological Conservatory (7.8 mi/12.5 km)
- Church of Saint-Maclou (4 mi/6.5 km)
- Rue du Gros-Horloge (4.1 mi/6.7 km)