What's Labrador like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Labrador, especially its shops and beach access. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's spas and theme park. Take time to see places such as Ian Dipple Lagoon and Cooke Murphy Oval while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Harley Park.
How to get to Labrador
Labrador is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from Labrador
Things to see and do in and around Labrador
What to see in Labrador
- Ian Dipple Lagoon
- Cooke Murphy Oval
- Harley Park
Things to do near Labrador:
- Harbour Town (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Marina Mirage Shopping Centre (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Slingshot (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)