Where is Chornobyl Museum?
Chornobyl Museum is located in Podil. It's in an historic neighbourhood known for cultural attractions such as the the art scene. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Kontraktova Square and Church of St Nicholas on the Water.
Things to see and do near Chornobyl Museum
What to see near Chornobyl Museum
- Kontraktova Square
- National University Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- Church of St Nicholas on the Water
- Andriyivskyy Descent
- Castle of Richard Lionheart
Things to do near Chornobyl Museum
- Landscape Alley
- Saint Sophia's Cathedral
- Taras Shevchenko Memorial House Museum
- National Art Museum of Ukraine