What's Bondi Beach like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Bondi Beach, especially its restaurants and beach access. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Beachcombers can spend the day at Bondi Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Bondi Icebergs and Bondi Markets.
How to get to Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Bondi Beach
Things to see and do in and around Bondi Beach
Things to see near Bondi Beach:
- Bondi Beach (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Sydney Opera House (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Circular Quay (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Tamarama Beach (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do in Bondi Beach
- Bondi Icebergs
- Bondi Markets
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)