What's Sanctuary Cove like?
In Sanctuary Cove, you can spend time visiting the waterfront, temples and gardens. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to Sanctuary Cove Marina and Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club. Dreamworld and WhiteWater World are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Sanctuary Cove
Sanctuary Cove is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 23 mi (37 km) from Sanctuary Cove
Things to see and do in and around Sanctuary Cove
Things to see near Sanctuary Cove:
- Sanctuary Cove Marina (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- WhiteWater World (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pimpama Conservation Park (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Pine Ridge Conservation Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- South Stradbroke Island Conservation Park (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Sanctuary Cove:
- Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Dreamworld (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Warner Bros. Movie World (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Australian Outback Spectacular (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)