What's Helensvale like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Helensvale. Take time to see places such as Saltwater Creek Conservation Park and Game Over GC while you're here. Australian Outback Spectacular and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Helensvale
Helensvale is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from Helensvale
Things to see and do in and around Helensvale
Things to see near Helensvale:
- Saltwater Creek Conservation Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sanctuary Cove Marina (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Coombabah Lakes Conservation Area (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gold Coast City Marina (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Helensvale:
- Game Over GC (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Australian Outback Spectacular (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Warner Bros. Movie World (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Paradise Country (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 107 mm of rainfall)