What's Bloubergstrand like?
In Bloubergstrand, you can easily get to the seaside. The neighbourhood features views of the mountains. Take time to see places such as Bloubergstrand Beach and Dolphin Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Table Bay Mall and First South African Perfume Museum.
How to get to Bloubergstrand
Bloubergstrand is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Bloubergstrand
Things to see and do in and around Bloubergstrand
What to see in Bloubergstrand
- Bloubergstrand Beach
- Dolphin Beach
- Rietvlei Wetland Reserve
Things to do in Bloubergstrand
- Table Bay Mall
- First South African Perfume Museum
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)