What's Gardens like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gardens, especially its bars. Travellers like this stylish neighbourhood for its captivating mountain views. Nature lovers can visit Table Mountain National Park and De Waal Park. There's plenty more to see, including Kloof Street and Bree Street.
How to get to Gardens
Gardens is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Gardens
What to see in Gardens
- Table Mountain National Park
- De Waal Park
- Bertram House
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do in Gardens
- Kloof Street
- Bree Street
- Christopher Moller Art Gallery
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)