What's Muizenberg like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Muizenberg. Nature lovers can visit Table Mountain National Park and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas. There's plenty more to see, including Muizenberg Beach and Masque Theatre.
How to get to Muizenberg
Muizenberg is located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Muizenberg
Getting to Muizenberg on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- False Bay Station
- Lakeside Station
Things to see and do in and around Muizenberg
What to see in Muizenberg
- Muizenberg Beach
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Muizenberg:
- Masque Theatre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Steenberg Wine Estate (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Constantia Wine Route (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Casa Labia Cultural Centre (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Steenberg Golf Estate (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?