What's Bang Kapi like?
Bang Kapi is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Take a fun excursion to Rajamangala National Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including The Mall Bangkapi and Huamark Indoor Stadium.
How to get to Bang Kapi
Bang Kapi is located 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Bang Kapi
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Bang Kapi
Things to see and do in and around Bang Kapi
What to see in Bang Kapi
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Huamark Indoor Stadium
- Assumption University-Huamark Campus
- Ramkhamhaeng University
- Sports Authority of Thailand
Things to do in Bang Kapi
- The Mall Bangkapi
- Tawanna Night Bazaar
- Mall Ramkhamhaeng
- Krungthep Kreetha Golf Course
- Crystal Design Center
Other popular Bang Kapi attractions
- Happyland Center
- Wat Klang
- Lam Sali
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?