What's Taman Sari like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Taman Sari, especially its shops. You might want to seek out the historical sites and spas while you’re in the neighbourhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Old Town and Pasar Baru. There's plenty more to see, including Mangga Dua Square and Lokasari Plaza.
How to get to Taman Sari
Taman Sari is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Taman Sari
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Taman Sari
Travelling to Taman Sari by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Jakarta Mangga Besar Station
- Jakarta Jayakarta Station
Things to see and do in and around Taman Sari
Things to see near Taman Sari:
- Old Town (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Jakarta International Expo (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Merdeka Palace (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Jakarta Cathedral (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Istiqlal Mosque (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do in Taman Sari
- Mangga Dua Square
- Pasar Baru
- Lokasari Plaza
- Plaza Glodok
- National Archives Museum
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?