What's Colonia del Valle like?
In Colonia del Valle, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Plaza Universidad Shopping Center and Galerias Insurgentes while you're here. Paseo de la Reforma and Zócalo are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Colonia del Valle
Colonia del Valle is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Colonia del Valle
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Colonia del Valle
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 26 mi (41.9 km) from Colonia del Valle
Getting to Colonia del Valle on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Division del Norte Station
- Parque de los Venados Station
- 20 de Noviembre Station
Things to see and do in and around Colonia del Valle
Things to see near Colonia del Valle:
- Paseo de la Reforma (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Zócalo (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- The Angel of Independence Monument (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Castillo de Chapultepec (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do in Colonia del Valle
- Plaza Universidad Shopping Center
- Galerias Insurgentes
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?