What's Cau Giay like?
While in Cau Giay, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and Museum of Ethnology while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Indochina Plaza Ha Noi.
How to get to Cau Giay
Cau Giay is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Hanoi.
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Cau Giay
Things to see and do in and around Cau Giay
What to see in Cau Giay
- Vietnam University of Commerce
- Vietnam National University
Things to do in Cau Giay
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Museum of Ethnology
- Indochina Plaza Ha Noi
When is the best time to visit Hanoi?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 288 mm of rainfall)