Where is A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden?
A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden is located in Shevchenkivs'kyi District. It's in an historic neighbourhood known for its opera and cafes. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see St. Volodymyr's Cathedral and Ukrainian National Opera House.
Things to see and do near A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden
What to see near A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden
- St. Volodymyr's Cathedral
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Golden Gate
- Karaite Kenesa
- Saint Sophia's Cathedral
Things to do near A.V. Fomin Botanical Garden
- Ukrainian National Opera House
- Khreshchatyk Street
- Taras Shevchenko Memorial House Museum
- Landscape Alley
- Ivan Franko National Academic Drama Theatre