What's Kemang like?
While in Kemang, you can enjoy the bars. Places such as Blok M Square and Pondok Indah Mall are just a little farther away. Pacific Place and Kidzania are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Kemang
Kemang is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Kemang
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Kemang
Things to see and do in and around Kemang
Things to see near Kemang:
- Indonesia Stock Exchange (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Golden Triangle (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Gelora Bung Karno Stadium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
Things to do near Kemang:
- Blok M Square (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Pondok Indah Mall (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Pacific Place (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Kidzania (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Gandaria City Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)