What's Laleli like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Laleli, especially its shops and historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's ocean views. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Sehzade Mosque and Bodrum Mosque. There's plenty more to see, including Laleli Mosque and Valens Aqueduct.
How to get to Laleli
Laleli is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Laleli
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 20 mi (32.2 km) from Laleli
Things to see and do in and around Laleli
What to see in Laleli
- Sehzade Mosque
- Laleli Mosque
- Bodrum Mosque
- Valens Aqueduct
Things to do near Laleli:
- Grand Bazaar (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- The Egyptian Bazaar (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Hagia Sophia (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Basilica Cistern (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Istiklal Avenue (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 106 mm of rainfall)