What's Anzures like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Anzures, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and art scene. Have a relaxing day visiting Chapultepec Park. Other popular sights worth a visit include Paseo de la Reforma.
How to get to Anzures
Anzures is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Anzures
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from Anzures
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from Anzures
Things to see and do in and around Anzures
What to see in Anzures
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Chapultepec Park
Things to do near Anzures:
- Avenida Presidente Masaryk (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Museo Soumaya (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)