What's Rivertown like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Rivertown? Take time to see places such as Mississippi River and Rivertown Museum & Kenner Planetarium while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Rivertown Repertory Theatre.
How to get to Rivertown
Rivertown is located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Kenner.
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Rivertown
Things to see and do in and around Rivertown
Things to see near Rivertown:
- Mississippi River (663.5 mi/1,067.8 km away)
- Pontchartrain Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Lafreniere Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Veterans Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Thomas Jefferson Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do in Rivertown
- Rivertown Museum & Kenner Planetarium
- Rivertown Repertory Theatre
When is the best time to visit Kenner?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, February (average 160 mm of rainfall)