What's Parafield Gardens like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Parafield Gardens. Places to visit such as Barker Inlet-St Kilda Aquatic Reserve and The Paddocks Reserve are not far away. Kaurna Park Wetlands and Kara Crescent Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Parafield Gardens
Parafield Gardens is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Parafield Gardens
Travelling to Parafield Gardens by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Salisbury Parafield Gardens Station
- Salisbury Greenfields Station
Things to see and do in and around Parafield Gardens
Things to see near Parafield Gardens:
- Barker Inlet-St Kilda Aquatic Reserve (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- The Paddocks Reserve (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Kaurna Park Wetlands (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Kara Crescent Reserve (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Yulinda Gully (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)