What's Suba like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Suba? Nature lovers can visit Mirador de los Nevados Park and Magdalena River. There's plenty more to see, including Parque la Colina and Centro Comercial Santafé.
How to get to Suba
Suba is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Bogotá.
- Bogotá (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 5 mi (8 km) from Suba
Things to see and do in and around Suba
What to see in Suba
- Mirador de los Nevados Park
- Biblioteca Julio Mario Santo Domingo
- Magdalena River
- Humedal La Conejera
Things to do in Suba
- Parque la Colina
- Centro Comercial Santafé
- San Rafael Mall
- Casa Grau
- Club Campestre El Rancho
When is the best time to visit Bogotá?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, September, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: October, April, November, May (average 134 mm of rainfall)