What's Gasperich like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Gasperich? Take time to see places such as European Commission Luxembourg and Deportation Memorial and Museum while you're here. Den Atelier and Adolphe Bridge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Gasperich
Gasperich is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Luxembourg City.
- Findel International Airport (LUX), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Gasperich
Things to see and do in and around Gasperich
What to see in Gasperich
- European Commission Luxembourg
- Deportation Memorial and Museum
Things to do near Gasperich:
- den Atelier (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Luxembourg City History Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- National Museum of History and Art (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Rives de Clausen (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Mudam Luxembourg (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Luxembourg City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, February (average 76 mm of rainfall)