What's Ancol like?
In Ancol, you can easily get to the seaside or simply visit the restaurants. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming.
Nature lovers can visit Old Town and Pantai Marlin. There's plenty more to see, including Dunia Fantasi and Out Bond Beach.
How to get to Ancol
Ancol is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Ancol
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 10.5 mi (17 km) from Ancol
Things to see and do in and around Ancol
What to see in Ancol
- Old Town
- Pantai Marlin
- Out Bond Beach
- Pantai Laguna
Things to do near Ancol:
- Dunia Fantasi (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Mangga Dua (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Mangga Dua Square (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Jakarta History Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Pasar Baru (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)