What's Zona Minerva like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Zona Minerva, especially its restaurants. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's shops while you're here. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Avienda Chapultepec to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include La Minerva.
How to get to Zona Minerva
Zona Minerva is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Guadalajara.
- Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Zona Minerva
Things to see and do in and around Zona Minerva
What to see in Zona Minerva
- La Minerva
- Applicant Service Center
- Los Arcos de Guadalajara
- Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo Sacramento
- University of Guadalajara Assembly Hall
Things to do in Zona Minerva
- Avienda Chapultepec
- Museo de las Artes Universidad de Guadalajara
- Clemente Orozco Museum
When is the best time to visit Guadalajara?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 219 mm of rainfall)