What's Penrith like?
In Penrith, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Great River Walk and Trench Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Panthers World of Entertainment and Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre.
How to get to Penrith
Penrith is located 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 29.8 mi (48 km) from Penrith
Things to see and do in and around Penrith
What to see in Penrith
- Panthers World of Entertainment
- Pepper Stadium
- Great River Walk
- Trench Reserve
Things to do in Penrith
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre
- Penrith Museum of Printing
- Cables Wake Park
- Nepean Naval Museum
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)