What's Parramatta like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Parramatta, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Nature lovers can visit Parramatta Park and Queens Wharf Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Bankwest Stadium and Parramatta Heritage Centre.
How to get to Parramatta
Parramatta is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Parramatta
Travelling to Parramatta by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Parramatta Station
- Sydney Parramatta Station
- Sydney Harris Park Station
Things to see and do in and around Parramatta
What to see in Parramatta
- Parramatta Park
- Bankwest Stadium
- University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus
- Queens Wharf Reserve
- Old Government House
Things to do in Parramatta
- Parramatta Heritage Centre
- Riverside Theatres
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre
Other popular Parramatta attractions
- Stewart Street Reserve
- Rangihou Reserve