What's Woodhaugh like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Woodhaugh. Places to visit such as Dunedin Botanic Garden and Forsyth Barr Stadium are not far away. Dunedin Town Hall and The Octagon are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Woodhaugh
Woodhaugh is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Dunedin.
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from Woodhaugh
Things to see and do in and around Woodhaugh
Things to see near Woodhaugh:
- Dunedin Botanic Garden (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- University of Otago (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Forsyth Barr Stadium (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Dunedin Town Hall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- The Octagon (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Woodhaugh:
- Toitu Otago Settlers Museum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Dunedin Casino (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Otago Golf Club (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Otago Museum (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Seriously Twisted (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dunedin?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, October, November (average 88 mm of rainfall)