Spacious and bright detached house. A warm atmosphere, optimal for tea or breakfast in a quiet environment. Guests can enjoy Le Colibri Parfumé restaurant; to do various activities in the region: Hiking | The three sources of Peru | Bar tour | Museum of rum and banana | Basketry | Gastronomy. This accommodation has a very popular conciergerie. Mini bar and snacks are available | ideal for late arrival.
Where to stay in northern Martinique:
This private house is dedicated only to the traveler, you will be at home. You have your access keys (entrance and room).
You can have your privacy. Breakfast is offered for your arrival: Coffee | Tea | Chocolate | milk | fruit juice | Rusks.
Authorized baggage deposit between 11 am and 4 pm on request.
You have access to all the accommodation: shower | toilet | kitchen | living room | outside
I travel to give you the keys but is not present during your stay. I remain available for my travelers when needed
"Bon air" is located between the district "behind dull" and the district "dull of the esses"
Bon air is a neighborhood located 15 minutes drive from the city center "Sainte Marie"
10 activities in Sainte Marie:
1. Visit the Tombolo | 2. Rum Museum | 3. Banana Museum | 4. Attend the traditional dance "House of Bele" | 5. Visit Caribbean Basketry Center | 6. Cultural Center of Saint Jacques | 7. "Azeri Beach" Beach | 8. Fishing line | 9. Restaurant | 10. Hiking to the "three sources of the forest of Peru"
Some important date of Saint Marie, North and Martinique (as an indication):
- Patronal Feast of Morne des Esses: February 22
- Carnival Martinique: February 23 to 26
- Easter 2020: Sunday 12 April
- Car Rally, "the 12H de Sainte Marie": April 29
- Pentecost 2020: Sunday, May 31
- Music Day 2020: Sunday, June 21, 2020
- International Tour of Martinique: July 6 to 14
- Rally Martinique Tour: from July 19th to 21st
- The Tour des Yoles: July 28 to August 4
- Patronal Feast of St. Mary: August 15
- Rum festival at the Saint James Museum: December