Also known as
- Landhaus am Friesendeich Pension
- Landhaus am Friesendeich Wangerland
- Landhaus am Friesendeich Pension Wangerland
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
For details on pet restrictions, contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
This property accepts cash.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 28 March, EUR 1.15 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 4-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 29 March - 31 October, EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.30 per night for guests aged 4-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.