Also known as
- Patagonia Apart Punta Arenas
- Patagonia Apart Hotel Aparthotel
- Patagonia Apart Hotel Punta Arenas
- Patagonia Apart Hotel Aparthotel Punta Arenas
This property does not have elevators.
This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash.
This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property Registration Number 76901989-8
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.