Also known as
- Cabañas Malamontaña Lodge
- Cabañas Malamontaña Curacautin
- Cabañas Malamontaña Lodge Curacautin
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge (subject to availability, amount varies)
Hot springs access available from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
This property does not have elevators.
This property accepts cash.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Cash deposit: USD 50 per person, per night for guests under 18 years old
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.