Sit back, relax, and enjoy Las Vegas in this 5-bed and 4-bath sanctuary.
Only 10 minutes from the las Vegas strip, this 3,034 sqft estate comes complete with a gorgeous pool, warm spa, and a massive 16-person oak dining table, among other amenities. When it’s time for bed, fall fast asleep on comfortable memory-foam beds.
Please find more details below, or simply reserve your stay now!
• enough space to sleep 16 people comfortably
• 3 living rooms with 65-70" 4k TVs
• 2 kitchens with stainless steel appliances
• cable TV with 200 channels + Netflix
• 100 mbps high speed internet with 100% wifi coverage, inside and out
• 16-person expansive dining table
• modern washer/dryer
• reverse-osmosis filtered water
*Fireplace is non-useable in compliance with our Insurance Company*
• a gorgeous pool
• extra large heated spa
• day bed
• huge putting green
• 8-person dining table
• plentiful shade
You’re welcome throughout the 3,034 sqft property. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not have loud parties.
Before you book, please be advised that this is not a party home. We have sound level sensors in and around the house to alert both you and us if it becomes louder than the legal limit. This is to prevent upsetting the neighbors. We'd be happy to help you arrange a great time on the Strip, including all the hottest nightclubs, if that’s what you’re looking for.
Our additional guest fee is $20 per person per night after the 10th guest. It will be added automatically when you put in your guest count. This helps cover the additional cost of housekeeping, insurance, and wear and tear. The extra fee applies to each night of the reservation regardless of whether guests stay some or all nights, just as a hotel would. We ask all of our guests to provide an accurate maximum guest count so we can adequately prepare the home, including relevant linens and towels.
Housebroken pets are allowed, but an automatic pet fee of $20 per night will be added to the payment. This is to cover the extra cost for cleaning after the pet's stay. Any damage caused by pets will be charged.
During these difficult times, we are taking extra precautions. Please read the following house rules carefully before you book:
• Please be respectful of neighbors. If outside noise exceeds 70 decibels (the noise level of a diesel train) at any time or 50 decibels (normal conversation) outside after 9 pm, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation without refund.
• If police or security are dispatched, it will result in a fine levied by police or security of $1,000 and your reservation will be cancelled without refund.
• We have a zero tolerance noise policy, especially after 9 pm. This is the local law for rentals.
• Please do not sit on the furniture while wet.
• Please do not sit on tables or sinks.
• Smoking indoors of any kind will result in a $500 fine.
• Per our policy AND local laws, tampering with noise sensors or outdoor cameras will result in a fine of $250 per device occurrence.
• Our cleaners are human beings, too. Please take pity :). Extra cleaning fees may be charged if the home is left in an unacceptable and messy state.
• Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. Any plumbing damage costs will be fined towards the guest.
Some rules to avoid appearing as a “party home”:
• Do not have limos, party buses, or other large vehicles in front of the home at any time.
• Do not have groups of more than six people waiting in front of the house.
• No loud noise in the front or back of the house, and no noise at all after 9 pm outside.
• No more than the number of people on the reservation in the home at any given time, unless otherwise agreed upon. If we find the guest count is more than stated on the booking, additional fees may be charged and/or your reservation may be cancelled without refund.
• Absolutely no congregating outdoors after 9 pm, per local laws. If security needs to be called it will result in a fee.
• Do not set the thermostats lower than 70 degrees, or it may freeze and disable the HVAC system, resulting in a fee.
• Unauthorized late check outs will result in a fee. If you'd like to request a late check out and we are able to accommodate, we would be happy to for free!
• By using the pool, spa, putting green, or any other play equipment, you agree to take all responsibility and liability for physical harm or material damages to yourself or any other persons.
• If anyone knocks on your door or asks who you are, do not reply or let anyone in. If you choose to answer, please truthfully say "I am an owner of the home. You are trespassing on my property."
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, and please enjoy yourselves responsibly!
Nest Cams in Backyard, Driveway, Entryway, and Rear Exit are always on and recording for security purposes.