About this apartment
Nestled along the Lombardy side of Lake Maggiore in the well-serviced town of Leggiuno, this 1 bed retreat with shared pool offers the perfect opportunity to get away from it all!
Inside the 2nd floor apartment offers a carefree holiday setting for couples and small family groups of 4. Fitted with cosy central heating and a fully-equipped kitchen diner, the apartment offers all the comfort and convenience of home.
A spacious covered balcony terrace overlooking the pool offers a lovely setting for timeless alfresco meals, whilst the nearby lake view restaurants and inviting authentic eateries offer the perfect excuse to dine out too, during your stay.
The sleeping arrangements comprise a spacious lake view Double bedroom and a comfortable Double sofa bed to the living room, perfect for 2 children. A spacious family bathroom completes the internal layout.
The modern residence is easily accessible for families; with lift access and private on-site parking to hand. Set within the grounds of a sunny peaceful holiday resort, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a couple of sun loungers will tempt you and your guests to enjoy a relaxing summertime stay.
A holiday in Legguino also offers the perfect starting point for sightseeing on Lake Maggiore; being home to the famous Heritage di S. Caterina del Sasso attraction.
Guests are located just 10 minutes’ drive away from the lovely lakeside town of Laveno (home to the Laveno-Mombello furnicular and the International Ceramic Design Museum), 12 minutes’ drive away from Ispra and 17 minutes’ drive away from Angera. Guests are also well placed for sightseeing trips to the famous Borromeo Islands, Villa Taranto and Villa Pallavicini.
Lake Maggiore offers the perfect holiday destination for active guests; with beautiful hiking routes, horse riding centres, golf clubs, water sport clubs, sailing and diving schools on the doorstep, alongside water and adventure parks and Alp skiing opportunities, all 5-15km away. Lake Maggiore is also within easy reach of the surrounding Swiss Italian Lakes that make up this diverse and breath taking region.
Open Plan Living room
• A lovely bright and contemporary open plan space
• Furnished with a stylish sitting area with flat screen TV and DVD player
• Accompanied by a modern kitchen diner for 4
• Offers access out to a lovely covered private balcony overlooking the pool
Open plan Kitchen Diner
• The newly fitted kitchen ideally caters for carefree meals in
• Equipped with a cooker hob, oven, microwave, toaster and fridge freezer
• Features a chic dining space for 4 and accompanied by a charming alfresco dining terrace for 4
The flexible 1 bed retreat perfectly accommodates a couple or a small family group of 4.
• Furnished with a modern Double bed and fitted wardrobe
• Benefits from beautiful lake views
• A modern Double sofa bed perfect for accommodating 2 small children can be found in the open plan living room
• Upon request, an infant baby cot can also be provided
• A family bathroom fitted with a bath tub, overhead shower, wash basin, hairdryer, WC and bidet
• Situated in a sunny peaceful residence, with shared grounds and an outdoor unheated swimming pool (shared by
10 apartments in all)
• Benefits from a private covered balcony terrace with alfresco dining set
• Two sun loungers and a parasol are included in the rental price
The lovely holiday apartment also features:
• central heating and a fan, a washing machine, tumble dryer, hairdryer and ironing facilities
• Lift access
• 24 external steps
A private parking space is provided.
Located along the central eastern shore of Lake Maggiore in Reno di Legguino, guests are located just a 12 minutes’ drive from Ispra (for the fun-loving DK Summer club and daily Active Sport excursions).
In Legguino itself, guests can savour a bite at one of the highly-recommended authentic restaurants or charming eateries, soak up some sun and tranquillity at the Arolo Beach and enjoy an enlightening trip around the Hermitage di S.Caterina del Sasso (one of Lake Maggiore’s most popular attractions).
Guests can also take in an idyllic boat trip to the heavenly tourist attractions of Isola Madre and Isola Bella, sightsee around Villa Taranto and Villa Pallavicini, immerse themselves in the famous lake resorts of Arona and Stresa (for the Stresa-Alpino-Mattarone Cableway) and visit the Italian Swiss destinations of Ascona and Locarno (for the 100 Valleys Tourist train).
Lake Maggiore is also very family-friendly; with Safari and Wildlife Parks, the Lake Maggiore Adventure Park and the Ondaland high-tech water park all here on the doorstep.
Lake Maggiore boasts an abundance of leisure pursuits; from wind surfing, wakeboarding, sailing, diving and hiking activities to tennis, horse riding, golf and Italian Alp Skiing.
Perfect for exploring the wider lake region too, Lago di Monate (17 minutes’), Lago di Varese (25 minutes’) and Lake Lugano (60 minutes’) are all within easy driving distance from the holiday retreat.
Conveniently placed for carefree year-round Lake Maggiore breaks, the resort is just 45 minutes’ drive from Milan Malpensa and under 1 hours’ drive from Lugano Airport.