Also known as
- Section L Asakusa East Apartment Tokyo
- Section L Asakusa East Tokyo
- Section L Asakusa East Apartment
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This property does not have elevators.
This property is licensed under an applicable law.Property Registration Number M130028582,M130028593,M130028594,M130028591,M130028592,M130028586,M130028597,M130028598,M130028587,M130028584,M130028595,M130028585,M130028596,M130028590,M130028579,M130028588,M130028577,M130028589
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check-in or check-out:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A damage deposit of JPY 30000 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.