About this chalet
Set in a peaceful, idyllic location on a working farm lies this beautifully presented 3-bedroom holiday cottage in the Newport countryside. The country-style kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need for a rural escape and the light, open plan living area boasts floor-to-ceiling views over the lake and countryside from its bi-folding doors. Wake up to wonderful views from the French doors of each double bedroom and enjoy your morning coffee on the large patio.
There are a number of things to do locally; from a great family day out at Cefn Mably Farm Park and bite to eat at the inn, to the three fantastic world-class championship golf courses at The Celtic Manor and a picturesque walk through the National Trust gardens at Tredegar House. The bustling city centre of Cardiff is just 10 miles from the property and host to a variety of sporting and music events as well as shopping centres and parks. Slightly further afield in the opposite direction is Chepstow, a quaint town home to historical ruins, a racecourse and Forest of Dean.
- Size: Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
- Beds: 2 Double, 2 Single.
- Rooms: Ground floor: Well-equipped kitchen, open plan living/ dining area, 2 double bedrooms - one with en suite wet room, twin bedroom and shower room.
- Kitchen and utilities: Modern county-style kitchen with double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, electric hob, Belfast sink, diswasher and washer/dryer.
- Entertainment: Large Smart TV in living area. Wi-Fi available.
- For families: Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Outside: Large patio with hot tub, garden furniture, chiminea and firepit. Landscaped gardens over look a large lake and there is a wild flower meadow on-site. Situated on a working farm.
- General: Central heating and electricity included. First bag of logs provided. Additional logs available at an extra charge of £6 per bag, payable to owner. Bed linen, towels and 3 hairdryers provided. Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the cottage.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for several cars.
- Notes: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.